Are you a Painter? Photographer? Draughtsman? Cartoonist?
A tattooist , MUA (Make-Up Artist) or model, perhaps?
Are you a Visual Artist who like erotica and glamour?

Would you like to see your work published?

Tango Creation Publishers is now looking for artists who will like to take part and add their artworks to our books collection.


The theme of the collection is Expressive Glamour & Erotica.

We are very aware about the definitions of “erotic/a” and “glamour”.
So, to make the things more clear for the participants let me give you some guidance about the kind of images or texts we are looking at:

Visual Artists (Photographers, Painters, Illustrators, etc.)

  • Art-nudes, glamour and erotic photos and artworks.
  • Glamour and erotica does not mean nudes only.
  • Expression is the key. Not model-portfolio like images.
  • We are looking for at least 3o images per artist.
  • It can have Images only or some words/text too. It will be up to the artists.
  • They can be colour or B/W or both.

You must submit your artwork or manuscript by using the forms. We will let you know you if your images are eligible for the collection.

As we know our market we will act as curators of the collection.

Please be sure we want you to sell the books so we know the kind of product that will be suitable, commercially speaking.


Very Important:

We will distribute the book all over the world. Because of this, it is very important to understand the legal side of the publishing industry:

Copyrights: (we can find The legal words in our Terms & Conditions for selling books)
The images belong to the author, also text. No copyright will be transferred to the publishers (us).
The copyright of the book itself (Designs, styles etc.) belongs to the publisher. It means that if you want to re-publish the book again keeping the design; you need our authorization.

Right of sales / making profit from your images:

Up to your situation you need the releases/authorizations in order to publish the book.
The authorization/release needs to specify that you can make profit from the image. A standard model/property release should cover this. In the agreement there is a section that specifies that it is your responsibility and only yours in having the authorizations from the models and places to make a profit from the images. As publishers we will not be responsible if a model wants to sue us as we are the publishers only and the author is the responsible person as a provider of the images.

This is a guide about who needs authorizations/releases:

If you are a painter, draughtsman or similar, you do not need any authorization or release.

If you are a photographer, you need the models release and property release if applicable. If your model has tattoos and there is an important part of the image, you should also have the release of the tattooist. If you have images with tattoos but you are not sure if they need a release from the tattooist you can send us a copy and we will tell you. If your images are body-painting related you need also a release from the MUA.

If you are a tattooist or MUA: You need an authorization from the model and from the photographer to publish your images (unless you commissioned the photos, in that case the copyright belongs to you and you do not need the release form the photographer but you may need the release from the model, you can contact us if you have any doubt)

If you are a model: You will need the authorization from the photographer to use the images. If the images are body-painting related or you are wearing special make-up or hair or important tattoos you should also need authorization from the artists.

If you wish to submit your work to be considered in our collection, you must read “The Partnership Programme” as it will be under these conditions.

If you have any doubt about this subject, please contact us.